Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Thanks to the Deenport Ladies!


"O Mankind,
We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes,
that you may know each other.

Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you"

(Quran 49:13).



Another red van parks up and knock knock knock...

Gosh you ladies from Deenport should give Royal Mail a break!



Thank you my friends -

Those whom I know, and many whom I don't.


You folk spoil me too much :'-)

God Bless!

Other wonderful things brought by Royal Mail from the Deenporters:

- a camel
- followed by two more camels
- a couple of bars of Thorntons' chocolates
- a bookmark
- another bookmark - this time hand-made
- a book
- a scarf - which I cut with the scissors as I cut the envelope open :-/
- a scarf again - but this time with a warning on the envelope: Do Not Cut!
- another scarf
- perfume
- prayer beads
- more prayer beads
- did I say another camel?
- embroidered hadith about brotherhood and love that someone did by herself
- hand-made card
- Dalail al Khayraat
- Prayer books
- letters
- more cards
- artwork all the way from American DP'er Izzy Mo :-)
- bracelets
- seeds for flowers
- sacred cloth
- more books

and lots of other things.

Please also read this POST as many people I said thanks to are DP'ers.

And may God Almighty bless the Deenport Family.
Ameen.

Thank you for your love x
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?